Robin Furth, "Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance"
Sc-er | 2006 | ISBN: 0743297342 | 640 pages | PDF | 121.94 MB
The Dark Tower is the backbone of Stephen King's legendary career. Begun more than thirty years ago, seven books and more than three thousand pages make up this bestselling, epic fantasy series. Previously published in two separate volumes, The Complete Concordance is the definitive encyclopedic reference book that provides readers with everything they need to navigate their way through the series. With hundreds of characters, Mid-World geography, High Speech lexicon, and extensive cross-references, this comprehensive handbook is essential for any Dark Tower fan.
• Characters and Genealogies
• Magical Objects and Forces
• Mid-World and Our World Places
• Portals and Magical Places
• Mid-, End-, and Our World Maps
• Timeline for the Dark Tower Series
• Mid-World Dialects
• Mid-World Rhymes, Songs, and Prayers
• Political and Cultural References
• References to Stephen King's Other Work FileSonic | Crocko | FilePost