Konstantinos, "Vampires: The Occult Truth"
Llewellyn Publications | 2002-09-08 | ISBN: 1567183808 | 208 pages | PDF | 60,4 MB
Discover the strange world of the undead and the proof that creatures of the night exist when you read Vampires by Konstantinos.
The facts about vampires are stranger than anything you may have read, heard, or imagined before. In Vampires you'll learn the truth about the undead. It rips away the myth and exposes the habits and lifestyles of these beings.
Vampires reveals the occult truths about these creatures including actual first-person encounters with vampires of all types—the ancient undead of folklore, contemporary mortal blood drinkers, and the most dangerous creatures of all: psychic vampires who intentionally drain the life force from their victims.
- Learn about the four types of vampires
- Read about vampire legends from around the world
- Discover vampires from history, including:
- Arnold Paole of Serbia
- Peter Plogojowitz and the Count de Cabreras of Hungary
- The vampire of Croglin Grange, Cumberland, England
- Countess Elizabeth Bathory, responsible for up to 650 deaths
- Gilles de Rais
- Fritz Haarman, of Germany, from ninety years ago
- John Haigh of Yorkshire, England, from just before WWII
- And of course, the real Vlad Dracula
- Present-day blood drinkers
- How to protect yourself from vampires
Included are letters from contemporary vampires. You will be shocked and surprised as you discover what these people are really like. Besides learning about the psychic vampire that unintentionally drains you of your energy as well as the intentional psychic vampire, you'll learn rituals for protection and methods to avoid falling into their clutches.
Vampires finally reveals the truth about the undead. You will be fascinated when you discover who they were and what they are now, and you'll be grateful when you learn how to protect yourself from them. This is not a book of fantasy and imagination, but of science, history, and spirituality.My AH blog! Uploading FileSonicWupload