Planes, Trains & Elephants
Brian Thacker, "Planes, Trains & Elephants"
Publisher: Allen & Unwin | 2003-09-01 | ISBN 1865088846 | PDF | 276 pages | 1.7 MB
Tour guide and all-around wacky traveler Brian Thacker offers his adventures with different modes of transportation in this laugh-out-loud collection of travel stories. For Thacker, the journey has often proven more interesting, entertaining, and amusing than the destination. Related are mishaps with fairly normal forms of transportation-a hazardously drunken subway ride in London and a hike through the Sound of Music-esque hills of Austria with a man named Hans. Also included are anecdotes about bizarre forms of transportation in unusual locations, such as a suicidal donkey tour through the Greek Isles, a treacherous voyage by yacht off the coast of Albania, and a ride on a particularly grouchy camel.Uploadbox.comUploading.com
- Rule No. 5: No Sex on the Bus: Confessions of a Tour Leader
- Sleeping Around
- Origami on the Move: Cars, Trucks, Ships, Planes & More
- Duy Nguyen, "Origami on the Move: Cars, Trucks, Ships, Planes & More" Sterl ...
- Elephants on Acid: And Other Bizarre Experiments (Repost)
- Elephants on Acid: And Other Bizarre Experiments
- Key Transportation Indicators: Summary of a Workshop (Compass Series)
- After Life
- Transportation: A Supply Chain Perspective, 7 edition
- Novak, "Transportation: A Supply Chain Perspective, 7 edition" S,,th-W,,rn ...
Comments for "Planes, Trains & Elephants"